A morning roundup of what the local and national media have to say about the Washington Redskins on Wednesday, June 11, 2014.
All reports, rumors and conjecture are a reflection of the media conversation and are not endorsed or confirmed by the Washington Redskins.
-- After a season lost to injury in 2013, linebacker Keenan Robinson is ready to step up and provide for a defense that is without London Fletcher in the middle for the first time since 2006.
-- Video recap of some of the individual and unit drills that have taken place this week at OTAs.
-- Last October, running back Alfred Morris shredded the Dallas Cowboys' defense for a 45-yard touchdown on their own turf. On Tuesday, his run was selected as the No. 64 top play of the 2013 season.
-- Taking the reins of the George Mason University athletic department on Jul. 1, former Redskins safety Brad Edwards talked about his first moment on the field with the organization and the impact Joe Gibbs has had on him as a man.
-- After proving to be a fantastic find in the third round of last year's NFL Draft, CSN Washington's Rich Tandler wonders if tight end Jordan Reed will be utilized more as a field-stretching asset in 2014.
-- Despite turning 35 years old last weekend, wide receiver Santana Moss said he's still having fun on the football field and has been preparing himself differently this offseason to ensure he's in peak condition this season.
-- With today being the last open media session of OTAs, one reporter will be keeping an eye on these five Redskins while another will be looking at some of the newcomers.
-- One local reporter takes a look at some of the styles of play from the defensive line.
-- Mike Jones of The Washington Post answers fan questions about offensive coordinator Sean McVay, Moss, safety Tanard Jackson and more.
-- Signed during the offseason, quarterback Colt McCoy says he's in the right place here in Washington.
What's Trending In @Redskins Nation?
1) READ:@Trey_Deuces' 45-yard TD run against Dallas ranks no. 64 on @NFL's Top 100 Plays of 2013. http://redsk.in/1xEdB0D
2) PHOTO GALLERY: #Redskins finish up day 8 of #OTAs. http://redsk.in/1xEumJd
3) READ: #Redskins LB Keenan Robinson is ready to step up after recovering from pectoral injuries.http://redsk.in/1xENWoE
4) WATCH: Get a behind the scenes look at LB drills from #Redskins #OTA practice today. http://redsk.in/1xFWETB
5) PHOTOS: Members of @WOWRedskins stopped by #Redskins Park today to take in OTA practice. http://redsk.in/1xFroUU