A morning roundup of what the local and national media have to say about the Washington Redskins on Wednesday, May 21, 2014.
All reports, rumors and conjecture are a reflection of the media conversation and are not endorsed or confirmed by the Washington Redskins.
-- Defensive end Stephen Bowen graduated over the weekend with an MBA degree. He hopes to get into real estate when his playing days are over.
-- Added in the seventh-round, kicker Zach Hocker is enjoying his first few weeks in the NFL.
-- Quarterback Robert Griffin III has a special message for the fanbase on his social media accounts.
-- Running back Silas Redd played for two big-name schools during his college career. More on who he is and what he brings to Washington.
-- Running back Alfred Morris will have his face on the next edition of Madden. Video of him getting his face scanned for the game.
-- Rich Tandler gives five thoughts on the Redskins with OTAs looming to include offensive line depth.
-- CSN Washington's Tarik El-Bashir is reporting that the Redskins are facing front office changes.
-- ESPN's John Keim takes a look at the possibilities for rookie offensive lineman Morgan Moses this season and beyond.
-- Former Redskins quarterback Mark Brunell said that Griffin III is 'one of the best young quarterbacks' in part because 'he's a great athlete.'
-- The Washington Post's Scott Allen writes about Baylor football coach Art Briles' recommendation of running back Lache Seastrunk.
What's Trending In @Redskins Nation?
1) Minneapolis to host Super Bowl LII in 2018. Only other SB there ended with a #Redskins win. http://redsk.in/RSgGtn
2) #Redskins QB @RGIII made a special video message to all those supporting the burgundy & gold. Check it out! http://redsk.in/1m0tj05 #HTTR
3) #Redskins DE Stephen Bowen (@stevebo72) adds master's degree to his list of accomplishments: http://redsk.in/1qSCDrZ
4) PHOTOS: Redskins-Patriots matchups over the years. The teams will practice together in August: http://redsk.in/1nc8jam
5) #Redskins kicker Zach Hocker (@zhocker18) gets to soak it all in during rookie minicamp: http://redsk.in/1p9nrlG